20110503

chilly spring night? throw on a rug!

Shaggy Loop Woven Cape- F21, Linen Grid Button-up- Unknown (Has flaws that I adore!), White Milk Beaded Lariat- Vintage, Black High Waisted Corduroy's- Vintage, Black Boots- Vintage unknown Label

This outfit is full of rejected items I've thrifted or found on the clearance rack & now completely LOVE. I nearly lost my mind when I found the pants- the perfect teeny-tiny flare at the bottom, and the length is almost at high-water status...perfection. Well, to me at least. 
The shirt was on clearance and the hem is asymmetrical! This was clearly not on purpose- but it is one of the most beautiful shirts that I own. The buttons are made of shells, and the linen is woven in a grid pattern. Scorrrrrre. 
And the boots, I get so many compliments on, when I thought I'd only get maybe a few puzzled faces and/or coins thrown at me to get some new ones. They are scuffed up and perfectly slouched/folded suede, with an awkwardly obtuse rounded toe. They are my version of a Martin Margiela Tabi Boot knock-off...my all time favorite artistic shoe silhouette ever made.

Clearly all of these yummies are........your loss, my gain.
buzzitup,
kay

No comments:

Post a Comment