20101018

Hi Dolls!

Hello fellow Fashion Bloggers, Makeup Artists, Hair Stylists, Shoe Enthusiasts, Designer Dud Stalkers, Bargain Shoppers, Weird Odds & Ends scopers, Paranormal Activists, Alien Abductee’s, Celebrity Obsessors, AND SO ON.
We come in peace.
My name is Kristen, I am a Make-up Artist. I am Enthusiastic, Psychotic, and Rambunctious about all things Fashion & Beauty. Eternally convinced that my sole purpose here on this Earth is to update you on the latest/greatest/maybe even most outlandish Hair/Makeup/Beauty Trends, and I’m also just looking for a place to purge my obsessions, personal style, and other pish posh for those of you who have in interest in those types of thingsies. I have been following fashion blogs for years, & have finally gotten around to pushing myself into this, bare with me, im a beginner guyyyyyys.
I will be the primary spewer here…and by spewer, I mean, one who spews thousands of pictures and tid bits of information that you may or may not find important, but for whatever reason, I have sought out to share them with you on a weekly basis.
I would also like to introduce my husband, Devin. We have been brought together by the fashion and beauty gods to bring to you the latest and greatest in both areas of our expertise. He is a hair stylist, (and my OWN, personal, photographer, yay!) and will most likely be “Guest” blogging here to assist and help share our interests with you, in hopes that something that one of us shares brings back a reader here and there to seek more help or trend alerts, or maybe just plain/simple inspiration. He will also be here to push any male readers (that we may, or may not acquire) over that edge into the abyss that Devin and I are so heavily suspended in. (“you are getting SLEEPY, veryyyy SLEEPYYY, there you go, there you go, give in).
Feel free to contact us with any questions AT ALL, and we will be sure to answer to the best of our abilities, and….if you want to stick around to see what more we bring- get used to my silly, incoherent rambling, Fashion gets me excited.
Devin & I....we're not vain, I swear, I promise, I swear, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment