20101018

Personal Style Aesthetic

The older I get, the more I have come to realize what I tend to linger towards when buying pieces of my wardrobe. I always had an extremely hard time answering the question “How would you describe your personal style?” I think, well, this may change, but, um, lets just say ! Lately, I have been gravitating towards anything Sexy, Lingerie inspired pieces (or just plain lingerie), Girly, or Frilly and never seem to fail to mix it with anything that is Roughed up, Grunge-ish, Aged, Distressed (the more, the better), ill-fitting, or…UGLY.
Sounds odd, but, I guess it…works? I try my best to find a happy medium between the two extremes, throw them on, look in the mirror, and waltz my way out the door. Sometimes I cant tell if the stares Im receiving are people wondering if Im a hooker, hobo, or if they like my look? I guess I’ll never know, but, personally I enjoy the adventure.

What's inspiring me lately....
I do not claim any of these photos as my own. Some from facehunter, hermanasmiranda, style.com etc.

Random, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment