20101028

We LOVE: Nozomi Ishiguro



I do not claim any of these images as my own. Most from Google images & various other sites.

Nozomi Ishiguro started his career as lead designer on three seperate lines for Comme des Garcons and spent 12 years developing his eye for design (I think we'd all agree that this is made very obvious in his design aestethic- tufts of fabric, volume with odd placement, massive amounts of layering etc). In 1998, Ishiguro was given his own line of clothing, and a few years later-his first men's collection was released. He has been launching men & women collections every season since. The brand has had a teensy bit of success- but no where NEAR the amount of coverage he should be receiving....this shit is GEN-IOUS.
Mr. Nozomi- can I have your babies? (By this, I mean, umm, can I trade you my wardrobe in exchange for a closet full of your mens & womens pieces?) Ok, I know that is just ludicrous....give me the pieces above & I will call it even.

xx,
kay

No comments:

Post a Comment